TPSC represents carefully selected companies that can deliver the high-performance equipment and services required for critical railroad communications – from electronics, power supplies, surge protection, RF filters, equipment cases, towers, platforms, antennas and more.
TPSC’s associate company, ARMS (Automated Railroad Maintenance Systems) provides systems integration and coordinates kitting for communications projects.
- Stryten Energy – lead-acid batteries for stand-by power
- PTMW – metal fabrication cases, houses, enclosures
- Ameresco Solar – engineered solar and wind systems
- Fluidmesh – leader in high speed connectivity for data, video, voice
- Communication Concepts – systems for intermodal facilities
- Clearblade – edge computing software
- GSS – environmental due diligence for regulatory compliance
TPSC also represents ARMS as an authorized reseller/distributor of additional quality products for rail communication applications – some of which are included below.