Locomotive Products and Solutions
TPSC is proud to represent numerous companies and products that provide BEST IN CLASS solutions for locomotive starting power and communications. Among these are:
- Fluidmesh – up to 500 Mbps usable throughput for secure and continuous connections needed for train operations
- ARMS – high performance antennas, antenna kits, ALPS locomotive power systems for PTC, RF filters, corrosion protection
- Stryten Energy – lead-acid starting batteries
- UTE – hot bearing detection systems, MU test system, and other diagnostic tools
- RBS – for starting battery care: GNB EHI charger, BatteryNurse, single-point watering system, desulfation technology
TPSC’s associate company, ARMS (Automated Railroad Maintenance Systems) provides integration and kitting for on-board communications projects.
TPSC also represents ARMS as an authorized reseller/distributor of additional quality products for on-board applications – some of which are included below.