GNB Industrial Power
VRLA batteries for railway telecom service
For more than 60 years, GNB Industrial Power has been supplying both domestic and international railroads with dependable power for signal and stand-by applications.
Absolyte GP® 2-volt battery cells are a proven power solution for telecommunications, UPS, electric utility, railroad, and renewable energy applications. Designed and optimized for standby float, high rate, or deep cycling.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 105 – 4,800 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Nominal Capacity Range: 241 – 3,089 watts per cell @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Cycle Life: 1,200 cycles @ 80% Depth of Discharge
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F / -40°C) to 122°F / 50°C)
- Patented lead-calcium-tin-silver positive-plate alloy reduces grid corrosion
- Fully recyclable